Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Top 5 Animated Music Videos.

 Here's a top 5 animated music videos and in case anyone is about to ask why Peter Gabriel's Sledgehammer and A-ha's Take on me aren't included it's because Sledgehammer is too obvious and A-ha are shite, enjoy and let me know what you think..  

1.  Pearl Jam: Do thE Evolution


2. Daft Punk: Harder, Better, Faster, Sronger


3. Alice in Chains: I stay away


2. U2: Hold me, Thrill me, Kiss me, Kill me. (say what you want about the band and the film but great song and cracking video.)


1. Gorillaz: 19-200.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Pearl Jam one or even heard the track. A real Iggy and the Stooges delivery there on the vocals at the start and a great video.
    The Gorillaz really have cornered the market in animated promo videos though.

    ReplyDelete