Labels

Search This Blog

Thursday 13 October 2011

SCHEME COMIX 24 HOUR COMIC: 'IO, IL NON EROICO'


I recently took part in a 24 hour comic challenge organized by the guys at 'Cosmic Designs'  with the help of the excellent Plan B Books. Based on an idea by the artist Scott McCloud the rules are that you sit down and draw a 24 page comic in 24 hours with absolutely no preparation, everything including the story has to be made up on the spot. For my effort I decided to do a story that became a 'Fantasy /Spaghetti Western (which I later titled 'Io, Il Non Eroico'). The finnished art it has to be said is ropy at best, the writing is all over the place and the spelling is best not mentioned but I really enjoyed doing it and highly recommend it to everyone.
Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment