Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday 23 November 2010

What's next for the BATMAN movies.


Christian Bale has said that DARK KNIGHT RISES will probably be his last Bat-flick and in my opinion that's not a bad thing. I've loved BEGINS and DARK KNIGHT and can't see RISES disappointing so it's best he ends on a high but what next for the caped crusader? Well, you can bet your old lady and the hat she's wearing that the money men at WARNER Bros know there's still boat loads of cold hard cash to be made so either a further sequel or as with Spider-man a complete reboot is defiantly on the cards. As much as I'm not a fan of them I think a reboot is the best way to go with BATMAN and if this is the case I'd love to see them take there ques from the daddy of all Fan flicks BATMAN: DEAD END (with out doubt the best Bat-suit ever put on screen) and make a big screen adaptation of the Alan Moore written KILLING JOKE or Grant Morrison's Arkham Asylum. It's a good bet this won't happen so you may say I'm just a dreamer but...I'm not the only one.

Here's the Bale interview. and for those who haven't seen it here's DEAD END enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment