Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 October 2010

The GREEN HORNET.


I have to say I'm really looking forward to seeing this although I'm still not sure of the casting. I'd like to have seen a more anti-Batman mixed with the Untouchables thing happening to match up to his radio play, pulp magazine roots but perhaps the lighter more comedic approach is the way to go. As I've mentioned before I've had enough of 'Dark' superheros especially when those heroes aren't 'Dark' to begin with (Superman, Spider-man....) so let's hope this flick delivers a fun adventure for all ages.
Check out the trailer and the above art work is my own take on the Hornet.

(my idea of making Kato a girl is not based on the recent Dynamite comic series but came from the original casting rumors for this flick which had George Clooney as the Green Hornet and Ziyi Zhang as Kato.)


No comments:

Post a Comment