Labels

Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy and the new Spider-Man costume?


Here are some of the first images of Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy in the new Spider-Man flick and even though they only show her in what looks like a funeral scene she does look the part.



I'm not much excited about the Spider re-boot but I have to admit I'm interested in seeing what Spider-man's costume will look like, fingers crossed for a classic red and blue (not unlike the one seen in the previous films which I really liked) but if I was a betting man I'd say we'll either get a true to the comics version of the black costume (which would be cool if not a wee bit obvious) or a 're-imagining' (perhaps the Ben Reilly or Scarlet Spider suit which would blow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment